- The underarms of a white top have gone yellow from antiperspirant stains (gross, I know, but it happens), and the washing instructions say "No Bleach."
- For black tops, the black has faded to a dark gray.
- The tank or tee feels uncomfortably tight and clingy, especially after you've eaten.
- The top has lost all shape after being worn about 1-2 times a week for the last 2 years and looks boxy when you put it on.
- When you wear the top, you constantly feel as if it's too short or it's riding up.
When to Say Goodbye
Saying goodbye is never easy, especially when you bid farewell to beloved pieces of clothing that are worn out. I spent a part of this weekend weeding out the tank tops and tees in my dresser which were in sad shape, then going to Metrotown and hitting the summer clearance racks for replacements. After going through my clothes and putting a stack of stuff away, I've come up with these guidelines for when to bid a tank or tee farewell:
Posted by Lisa