It was raining pretty hard for spring today, and outside it feels like fall, not like summer's just around the corner. I went for leather flats instead of canvas shoes or my Ralph Lauren flats for the sake of dry feet, and a sweater to keep me warm.
- Purple cami (RW & Co)
- Black 3/4 sleeve wrap sweater (Jacob)
- Trouser-cut dark wash jeans (Old Navy)
- Quilted black patent pointy-toed flats (Steve Madden)
- Silver heart pendant necklace (Coach)
- Pearl stud earrings (Claire's)
- Black rose hairclip (H&M)