Five graphic tees that equal Total Cuteness Overload.
1. Public Library yellow Hello Kitty Malibu sunset scoopneck, $48. This is what happens when the full-on fob meets the "LA girl from The Hills" aesthetic.
2. Public Library Hello Kitty 'Always have Paris' tee, $28. Hello Kitty's friends are in the Eiffel Tower! It doesn't get any cuter than this.
3. Sex and the City 'I'm a Carrie' tee, $48. Just in time for the movie and available with the names of all four characters. I like the black because it hides Cosmo spill stains.
4. Save the Earth tee, $16.90. This is probably by far the cutest eco-friendly message graphic tee I've seen to date.
5. Masha D'yans Love Series tee, $38. I wish this much love would rain into my life!