Hmm okay, so technically this is once again not today's outfit but yesterday's.
How about that weather today eh? I feel like composing an open letter to Mother Nature somewhere along these lines:
Dear Mother Nature,
As a concerned resident of the left coast, I am convinced you and Jack Frost seem to have mixed up memos. I should not be wearing my winter boots in June. Please take the rain elsewhere.
- Gray cable-knit cardigan (from Army and Navy of all places :P)
- Red Asian-inspired tee (Dynamite)
- White V-neck tee (Smart Set)
- Denim skirt (from Chinatown)
- White and silver scarf (H&M)
- Black leather boots (Aldo)
- Green and brown tote (Coach)
- Black knee-high socks (Ardene)
- Handmade polymer bead pendant (a birthday gift from my old boss)
- Pearl stud earrings (Claire's)