(Oolong balancing a mini version of himself makes me happy, but then again, Oolong always cheers me up.)
Arielle from Hautest Style tagged me for a meme. It's the first time I've been tagged by a fellow blogger for one of these things, so I guess it means my readership's growing from "virtually non-existent" to "meager," right? ;-)
Anyway, here are the rules:
- Copy the rules.
- Write 14 "small things" that make me happy.
- Select 6 blogs so that they continue with the meme and notify them.
And, without further ado, the 14 small things that make me happy (in no particular order):
- My morning ritual: a huge mug of coffee, checking my Google Reader for updates to my favourite blogs, and seeing the thoughtful comments readers have left me.
- Comedies of the screwball and romantic variety.
- Latin pop music.
- Good song, good dance partner, good following on my part--the perfect salsa synchronicity.
- A new episode of a beloved TV show.
- Good times with friends and family.
- Reading a good book in bed.
- Speaking Spanish with my Latin friends.
- Stuffed animals--bears, bunnies, pandas, and koalas in particular.
- Being able to take my contacts out at the end of a long day.
- That feeling of immense satisfaction I get when I eat a food I've been craving for ages (poutine, salmon sashimi, hot wings, Greek salad, jalapeno cheddar kettle-cooked chips).
- Home manicures and pedicures.
- Diego Luna movies.
I'm tagging the following 6 blogs to complete the meme. I can't wait to see their lists!