- My hair is growing out and starting to become very thick and heavy once again, which weighs down the curliness. The waves aren't as pronounced as they used to be.
- Wavy hair looks best when air-dried, but I really don't feel like walking around with wet hair during the cold early morning hours of the fall season.
- Is it weird that I keep picturing how my hair will look with a hat on? Because I don't like having long straggly locks poking out from under a cute knit toque, whereas a shorter style with bangs would look more put-together and not like I just threw on a hat to disguise a bad hair day.
1. Loose bob with sideswept bangs. This is my favourite of the three so far. It's cute--polished but not too uptight, and relatively low-maintenance. Plus the model's hair texture looks a bit like mine. The only thing I'm afraid of is that this hairdo will look a bit soccer mom-ish on me.
2. . Medium-length cut with some front layers and blunt bangs. This style is basically a bit like a shorter, straighter version of the haircut I'm sporting now. It's fail-safe because I know it'll suit my face shape. However, do I want to play it safe or try something new?
3. Asymmetrical bob. I love the sleek in-your-face cool of this style, but a part of me is groaning over how high-maintenance a hairstyle like this one would be if I want it to look good. This hairdo would require a lot of fuss with a straightening iron and hair products in the morning--and I am definitely not a morning person, nor am I fussy with my hair. Plus, I don't know if a really bold cut like this will suit my face.
What do you think? Which haircut do you prefer?