I was tagged by lovely blogger WendyB to list the last 25 songs I listened to on my iPod. Normally I'll skip between music websites and Internet radio stations while I'm at work and listen to whatever strikes my fancy, but I made an exception today: I set my iPod on shuffle and kept those little white earbuds in for a couple of hours while restructuring end-user content at my desk. (I did skip through songs I didn't want to listen to, though.) I don't know what this list really says about me except that I like pop, Latin pop, soundtracks, and good dance beats.
1. Gladiadores - Orishas
2. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
3. My Way Out - David Usher
4. Change Your Mind - The Killers
5. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland
6. Rosario Tijeras - Juanes
7. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
8. The Suicide of Dorothy Hale - Eliot Goldenthal
9. El fin de la infancia - Cafe Tacuba
10. Nostalgia - Oscar Lopez
11. I've Got You Under My Skin - Michael Buble
12. Si No Te Hubieras Ido - Marco Antonio Solis
13. Ay Chico - Pitbull
14. La Vida Es Un Ratico - Juanes
15. Live to Tell - Madonna
16. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
17. Feeling Good - Michael Buble
18. La Tortura - Shakira feat. Alejandro Sanz
19. Self-Portrait with Hair Down - Eliot Goldenthal
20. Ending Start - Metric
21. Istanbul - They Might Be Giants
22. Hands Tied - Mobile
23. How Are You - David Usher
24. Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White - Perez Prado
25. Can I Walk By - Jazze Pha feat. Monica
I tag Anthea, Trisch, Teresa, and Ambika to list their songs.
P.S. I'm actually really psyched about this tag. Uber Mensh blogger WendyB tagged me!
Update: According to Blogger, this was my 300th post. Phew!