I'm starting to understand why it was so difficult for Lauren and Catherine to choose 5 blogs to award the E to as I stare at my own blogroll. I love and subscribe to all of them, after all. Regardless, here are 5 blogs that I can't get enough of and why I think they're Excellent:
- By Teresa Wu: I started reading because of her Big Apple anecdotes and kept on reading because she's a fantastic storyteller and absolutely hilarious.
- Civilized Spice: I'm disappointed I never got to meet the Spicy Ladies at Vancouver Fashion Week, but I will continue to enjoy their candid take on fashion, relationships, and Vancouver life.
- Clothes Line Finds: In the words of one of my all-time favourite books, Anne of Green Gables, Anthea is a kindred spirit. We hit it off at Vancouver Fashion Week right from the get-go. Even if I'd never had a chance to meet her in person, though, I would've given her an E for her coverage of VFW. One person covering 4 days' worth of events--whoa.
- Couture Carrie: Every day CC groups together a seemingly disparate yet beautiful collection of items and traces a common theme running through them. I love how she sees things in a different light and inspires other fashionistas to do the same.
- Style By Fire: Miranda's coverage of fashion and retail in Vancouver is always well-written and insightful.