- I double-majored in English literature and international relations for my BA.
- I've been to Mexico City 3 times and NYC twice.
- I can be single-minded to the point of ruthlessness about certain things--typos and grammatical errors, food cravings, crushes on boys, clothes and accessories I'm coveting, history. "Fixated" is an understatement.
- I have a weakness for pandas and bunnies above all other adorable fuzzy animals.
- I spend 8 to 12+ hours on the computer everyday--working, blogging, or researching.
- I speak English, two Cantonese dialects, some Mandarin, some Spanish, and some French.
- I am not a classy dame when drunk. Anyone who saw me on last Friday's pub crawl (or received my texts that night) can attest to that.
Tagging Gets Personal
I've been tagged by the lovely Couture Carrie to list 7 personal details about myself and then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same. So, without further ado, here goes!
Posted by Lisa