- From now until New Year's Eve, I'll be working 6 days a week. Monday to Friday, I do my technical writing gig where I'm working on one project while planning the next one. My Saturdays are spent working at a toy store in the Granville Island Kids Market. (It was my part-time job in university and I've never been able to relinquish it fully.)
- I've been writing up a storm on Stylefinds and am likely to continue through the month. Check out my sale promo for The Style Spy's Holiday Shopathon, my coverage of the Blanche Macdonald fashion show, or my notes on shopping in London/Paris/NYC!
- The flip side of my Stylefinds gig is going to fashion parties and events around town. It's a tough job, but hey, someone's got to do it. First up: I'm going to The Style Spy's Holiday Shopathon parties at Fine Finds and Blubird this week.
- I'm trying to go salsa dancing 1-2 times a week.
- I'm squeezing time in with friends where possible. This means margaritas and Mexican food with Anthea and Miranda on Wednesday night. And izakaya-style Japanese tapas at Guu with a friend who just came back from London. And coffee and catch-up time with another friend.
This Girl Keeps Busy...
December is shaping up to be a busy month for me:
Posted by Lisa