- I make a living writing software manuals.
- I'm not allowed to use exclamation points in my writing at work. In fact, the day I start using exclamation points will probably be the day I'm also allowed to swear, resulting in instructions like "Step 4: Click Save, motherfucker!" (I threw in that dysphemism for you, WendyB.)
- Latest food fixation: Korean roast seaweed. I try to limit myself to one pack a day because of the salt bloat.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and its sequel made me cry.
- I'm allergic to mango.
- I get annoyed with dancers who flail or bounce all around the dance floor, knocking into other people and spilling their drinks. Salsa dancers know how to do all manner of crazy things without stepping out of their space and colliding into another couple, so when I go to a normal club and drunk people can't even stay in one spot as they dance it drives me nuts.
- My last purchase was a mini tripod for my Canon SD 790 IS camera. No more blurry outfit shots in the mirror, hooray!
- One of the characters in my Chinese name is also the name of a famous mythological figure.
Tagged: Ocho Cosas
memes Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I was tagged by Tea at Everyday Sugar to list 8 random things about myself and tag 8 other bloggers to do the same! I've done so many of these tags I'm afraid there isn't much more to say. I'll try not to repeat myself.
Posted by Lisa