1. NARS Orgasm Blush. Best blush buy ever. Back in January I had a gift certificate for The Bay, and not being in need of clothes, I decided to spend part of the amount on a new blush. (My old Revlon blush had been with me since I was 17. I dropped the compact and the clasp broke; it never closed properly after that. Needless to say, this purchase was way overdue.) The peachy pink shade is universally flattering, and when worn on the apples of your cheeks, looks like a 100% natural glow.
2. My new blog banner! In case you haven't noticed, Solo Lisa is sporting a new, more polished look these days thanks to my friend and graphic design guru Artem.
3. 90s nostalgia. I don't know why, but lately I've been experiencing the worst craving for 90s shows, movies, and music. This Counting Crows playlist on Imeem entertains me while I'm at work with tunes like "Holiday in Spain"--so perfect and full of melancholy yearning. I also re-watched Clueless 5 times in December. If you're feeling the 90s love right now, read Shay's post for a succinct breakdown of what 90s style was all about!
4. Miu Miu pleated apron skirt. I'm ridiculously in love with this swath of fabric on a fastener, thinking of the plethora of layering possibilities it represents. Wear it over a tee and jeans. Layer it on top of a peach cocktail dress at chest level and cinch it with a black patent skinny belt, like the March 2009 issue of Vogue did. Would I pay $880 for this? No. But maybe I could make something like it if I got my hands on some black jersey...
5. Paper flower headdresses from Chanel's SS09 couture show. One word: Wow.
Original images from style.com