Holy smokes, almost 2 months have gone by since the last installment of my Most Coveted List! Here are the 5 things I love for the month of May.
1. AA sweetheart two-toned mini dress ($63). Compared to other stretchy form-fitting mini-dresses made out of a spandex blend, this number does something pretty miraculous: It manages to fit snugly without clinging to lumps and bumps. And although it's not completely backless, the sheer mesh panel in the back is enough flesh exposure for me. I think this dress counts as the "sexy low-back dress" on my spring shopping list.
2. Daniel Henney. MizzJ and I both salivated over the hottie who plays Agent Zero in the new X-Men movie.
3. The British Office of Government Commerce logo. Click the link and tilt your head to the left. Burst out laughing.
4. Great friends, fun times, and soul-searching conversations with inspirational folks.
5. 'Nightview' by Bernice Abbott. Flipping past The Knowledge Network one night, I caught an ad for the Pioneers of Photography documentary series and was absolutely captivated by this photo showing illuminated offices at night in New York. Abbott took this picture in 1932, but the themes it hints at--humanity, metropolis, hope in an urban landscape--still resonate today.