Sponsored by Young Women in Business (YWiB), the Beyond P!nk business conference (November 13-14, 2009) invites young female students, graduates, and professionals for two days of inspirational speakers and workshops. Join 349 other driven young women to hear such speakers as:
- Patricia Graham: Editor-in-Chief, The Vancouver Sun
- Christopher Flett: Founder, Ghost CEO & Author of “What Men Don’t Tell Women About Business: Opening Up the Heavily -Guarded Alpha Male Playbook”
- Allison Mack: Actress, Smallville
- Smart Cookies: the hosts of a new TV show on the W Network and the authors of “The Smart Cookies Guide to Making More Dough”
- Judy and Devon Brooks: Founders of ‘Blo’ Blow Dry Bar
- Melody Biringer: Foundress of Crave Company
For more information, visit the event website. Register today! Tickets are on sale until October 30th, 2009 (that's this Friday, so hop to it!).