I'm passing this award on to Everyday Sugar, Kage, Koko Stiletto, The Starving Stylist, and Tis Serendipity.
Next, stylish blogger Dream Sequins gave me the Kreativ Blogger award along with a "List seven things about yourself" tag. Thanks, DS! And without further ado:
- In case you couldn't tell from my recent tweets, "Solo Lisa" isn't so solo anymore. I've been seeing a new guy (whom I'll refer to on this blog as "the boy") and he is quite sweet.
- I'll be going salsa dancing three times this week.
- Once the weather gets cold, I start craving soup. I can quite honestly have soup every day in the fall and winter and not get tired of it.
- Autumn is my favourite season to dress for. I love tights, boots, jackets and coats.
- September is my favourite month of the year. Aside from being my birthday month, it's the month of Indian summer and early fall, Mid-Autumn Festival, the new school year, the start of fashion's most influential season, the month when the thickest issues of all the fashion glossies come out. September just speaks of new possibilities to me.
- I don't like onions. If I'm eating a dish that has a lot of them, I'll eat a couple pieces, then systematically pick out all the other onion bits and pile them in one corner on my plate.
- My last purchase was a pair of opaque black tights from American Apparel.