- Early start to the day at the airport
- Salchipapa (sausage and French fries) at Peruvian chicken chain Pio Pio
- The ceiling of the manually operated elevator in our hotel, Hotel Deauville, a refurbished turn-of-the-century brownhouse
- Giant Hello Kitty statue!
- Inside MoMA
- Modern furniture design
- Mid-century building blocks
- Taking a ride in the Apple store's glass elevator
- Goofing off at FAO Schwarz
- Outside the Plaza Hotel
- Chanel haute couture wedding gown in the window of Bergdorf Goodman
Monday, September 27, 2010
Greetings! I'm back after a wonderful week in New York with the boy celebrating our one-year anniversary and my birthday. It's back to the daily grind and my everyday routine, but not before sharing snippets of my trip with you and reliving favourite vacation memories. I couldn't narrow down my photos any further so this will be a two-part post. Enjoy!