- Joe Fresh cardigan, belt, and flats
- H&M striped tee
- Calvin Klein jeans
- t o o d l e s by Toodlebunny cameo earrings
- Timex watch
- Shoe clips from a pair of Aldo flats
So what was I up to all those days that I wasn't blogging last week?
- Fending off the flu.
- Working from home to meet an important deadline with Oprah on in the background.
- Yoga on Saturday morning once I was feeling better.
- Coffee and catch-up time with my friend Megan, whom I hadn't seen in months.
- Shopping and browsing to my heart's content in Gastown and downtown. I ended up coming home with a camel wool skirt from (212) that was marked down 70% and a T. Babaton black blazer and beige trench from Aritzia.
- Bumping into Alicia and having a great impromptu dinner date.
- Baking lemon ginger bundt cake for my coworkers.
As you can see, I was too busy to think of an interesting outfit that went beyond the basics. Luckily for times like these, a bright colour, simple accessories, stripes, and dark denim make for an easy ensemble that looks pulled together. Sure, we have rain right now, but with sunny hues in one's wardrobe, spring is on its way, isn't it?
Happy Friday everyone! What are you planning to do this weekend?