- Zara white sequinned collar
- Cici sweater dress
- American Apparel leggings
- Maison Martin Margiela booties
- Joe Fresh pearl stud earrings
- Silver cuff bracelet (from Boudoir in Yaletown)
Sometimes dressing in lots of bright colours floats my boat, other times...not so much. Little touches like contrasting textures, sequins and a bit of silvery shine kept this from being just another basic black outfit though. I'm still trying to think of more tops and dresses to wear this little sequinned collar with. So far it seems to work best with crew necklines.
Have a good weekend everyone!
P.S. My Givenchy beauty giveaway is still on. Enter now!