I know my last post made October out to be a real grind, but if I look back at Instagram, there were plenty of amazing moments too. Maybe this sort of reflection should be my new end-of-the-month ritual.
1. Joining The House of Blonde and Birchbox Canada for the launch of PARLOR by Jeff Chastain, a new hairstyling line created exclusively for Birchbox. I was really impressed with the sea salt spray, which provided moisture, shine, touchable texture, tons of body, AND a light floral scent with zero crunchiness or dryness.
2. Trying out a new Dior fall 2015 nail polish, 'Be Dior', a girly berry shade with the slightest hint of shimmer. Love!
3. Obsessing over the leaves and crisp fall weather.
4. Also obsessing over decorative gourd season!
5. Exploring the new Simons store in Park Royal. This is only the second store that the family-owned Quebecois chain has opened outside of Quebec, and it features an eclectic mix of luxe labels like Dries, Carven, and Chloe alongside up-and-coming designers from around the globe and the store's own in-house labels. Throw in a cafe, unique artwork scattered throughout the store, and a home decor department, and, well, it's not hard to imagine the sense of discovery and excitement that awaits you with every visit. I can't wait to return for that very reason.
6. Admiring the sweetest little watercolour portrait by my friend Anya.
7. Splitting a Pappa Roti coffee bun with the boy before seeing The Martian.
8. Hanging out with Proenza Schouler at The Room at The Bay.
9. Gearing up for Halloween with a mid-afternoon sweet treat break at work.
10. Looking forward to Xpocity which, judging by the contents of this media gift box, is going to be really fun!
12. More leaves. (I can't help it. Did I mention I was obsessed?)