My most popular gift guide every year also happens to feature picks that cost the least, and for good reason—expenses during the holiday season can really add up. These ideas are simple and affordable, yes, but they're also thoughtful, fun, and stylish above all. Consider yourself covered for stocking stuffers, Secret Santa exchanges, and coworkers.
1. A fresh makeup pouch to stash the essentials ($8.90).
2. Build a Santa with the Play-Doh-like colours in this LUSH Santa Fun kit ($6.95), and use it as soap, shampoo, or bubbles in the bath afterward.
3. This Hello Lovely mug from Indigo ($12) is sure to put a smile on your best girlfriend's face.
4. Type A coworkers will love the Design Love Co. Organized Me notepad ($9), which takes daily list-making to the next level.
5. This 2016 illustrated succulent mini desk calendar from Papyrus ($12.99) will brighten up a drab desk.
6. Woodlot soap ($10) ticks all the boxes: it's locally made, features natural ingredients, and its minimalist branding will appeal to the most discerning of design snobs.
7. Fun patterns and great quality: Stance socks ($12) have a cult following for good reason.
8. I always like having hand lotion close by in dry winter weather, so I'm sure the recipient of this indulgently rich mini-sized L'Occitane Hand Cream ($12) will feel the same way.
9. A sleek rose gold letter holder from CB2 ($13.95) adds a touch of luxe and femininity to a workspace.
10. Lip balm ($7.50) is essential for keeping winter-chapped lips at bay.
11. This geometric/metallic trinket tray ($10) corrals odds and ends while adding visual interest.
12. This Kate Spade New York glasses notepad from Papyrus ($9.95) is as stylish as it is functional.
13. Teatime feels extra luxe with this gold-dipped tea and saucer set from Winners HomeSense ($7.99).
14. A mini snowglobe ornament (
$14.50 on sale for $8.50 from Indigo right now) looks equally adorable on a tabletop or hanging from a tree.
15. These travel drawstring pouches ($12.99) from Winners HomeSense will keep things organized for the globetrotter in your life. (I'm coveting a set for myself!)
Shop the gift guide