Makeup offers a lot of fun with bright colours and artistic experimentation, but at the end of the day, I think proper skincare habits matter more. Most days I'd rather wear a bit of concealer, blush, and mascara and be good to go rather than cake on foundation and powder to disguise a poor complexion.
I was therefore very excited when Perricone MD, a leading US cosmeceuticals company, contacted me about holding a giveaway contest! The prize is their Advanced Eye Area Therapy product, which retails for $95 and boasts vitamin C ester (a powerful patented antioxidant), alpha lipoic acid, and DMAE. This miracle eye cream promises to diminish fine lines and wrinkles and reduce puffiness and dark circles--pretty amazing stuff and perfect for taking care of the delicate skin in your eye area.
To enter, you must:
- Be a US resident (sorry, Canadian and international readers).
- Leave a comment on this post answering this question: What do you do to take care of your skin? (This step is required.)
- Re-tweet the contest on Twitter with @sololisa in the tweet. (This step is optional and gives you a bonus entry.)
- In the morning, I cleanse my face with Garnier Pure Daily Cleansing Gel, then apply a topical acne prescription and Neutrogena SPF 30 moisturizer.
- I apply Lubriderm SPF 15 lotion before I leave the house.
- At night, I cleanse my face with the same cleanser. Afterward, I apply the topical acne prescription and Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution. I use the Garnier Pure SOS Anti-Blemish Spot Pen on any breakouts and NeoStrata Spot Lightener on little scar and pigmentation spots, and I dab moisturizer around my eyes.