Let's be real here: If I were to buy every product you see featured on the blog, I'd be a very broke woman with too many lipsticks and luxe moisturizers. Like a lot of blogs out there, Solo Lisa relies heavily on access to PR samples and press events in order to keep up with the latest and greatest and create the content you enjoy. Many of the beauty products you see featured in reviews were provided to me by PRs for editorial consideration.
That being said:
- All opinions on this blog are my own. I strive to write balanced, fair reviews that point out the positives and negatives of the products I test.
- The items I feature in Things I Bought That I Love were, in fact, purchased by me.
- I do use affiliate links in posts where items are available for purchase. If you click one of these links and buy something, I earn a small commission.
- Where posts are sponsored (i.e. I received monetary compensation in partnership with a brand to create a post), the declaration of sponsorship appears in the post.
- I wouldn't endorse something I didn't believe in. At the end of the day, the joy and satisfaction I derive from blogging outweigh any material considerations.
Are you a PR or brand interested in working with Solo Lisa? You can find the contact info here.