1. Deborah Lippmann 'The Stripper' nail polish remover ($21). By far my favourite nail polish remover, this lavender-scented, aloe-infused, acetone formula strips off gel top coats and stubborn nail lacquers with ease. The spill-proof pump dispenser also earns brownie points. The same formula is also used in Deborah Lippmann's individually packaged mitts, which are wonderful for nixing chipped nail polish on the go.
2. AERIN Rose Balm ($64). Talk about luxe: this ultra-emollient balm is made from 350 rose petals and contains nothing but flowers. The gold-capped jar makes a lovely addition to the nightstand; apply its contents to eyes, lips, cuticles, hands, and any dry skin patches before bed.
3. Korres Jasmine Shower Gel ($22). Roses get a lot of beauty world love, but I think more jasmine would definitely be nice. Highlights: a soothing scent, 91.9% natural formula, and rich lather that doesn't strip skin of moisture.
4. AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner ($30). How pretty is that pink and gold packaging? A rich texture that stays on lips for hours and lovely rose scent.
5. Olay Silk Whimsy body lotion. This drugstore delight absorbs quickly and feels non-greasy. Rose extract and almond oil give the formula a sweet headiness.
6. Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Capsules ($40). Each capsule is filled with organic cold-pressed rosehip seed oil that delivers intense moisturization, anti-oxidant, and skin-nourishing benefits. The instructions say you can use one every evening for 4 weeks straight to dramatically improve your skin's condition. I prefer to apply one capsule's contents after my weekly exfoliation and mask, but before my serum and moisturizer.