Shoes, a colourful oversized envelope clutch, a camera lens, earrings, and more shoes...that pretty much sums up what I'm hoping Santa will bring me.
- Frye engineer 8R boots ($224.17). I have a pair of black leather ankle-length boots from Joe Fresh that probably won't last more than one or two winters more than this. A replacement pair from a brand renowned for quality would be great.
- J. Crew Viv pumps ($344). So pretty! Love the robin's egg blue and the elegant bow.
- Birks BLUE Collection diamond solitaire earrings (starting at $1,750). If this is going to be a wishlist, I might as well include something extravagant, right? Diamond solitaire earrings are a classic.
- Foley + Corinna mega parcel clutch with strap ($296.38). The raspberry hue and minimalist lines make this clutch a winner.
- Benefit High Beam luminizer ($30). This is a product I've eyed time and again but somehow never bought for myself. A little luminizer goes a long way in brightening up dull winter skin.
- Valentino studded leather ballet flats ($795). The desirability of these shoes speaks for itself.
- See by Chloe scallop ankle wrap sandals ($366.43). Feminine, slightly frilly and oh so perfect.
- Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 wide angle lens for micro four thirds camera (approx. $500). I've held off getting a second lens for my camera because I wanted to make sure that any lens I bought would be one I'd need and use often. After a couple of months with my new camera, I think I'd like a lens that could work in dim light conditions so I could take better photos at events where the lighting is poor. (Even the boy thinks it's a good idea.)
- Joules 'Evedon' wellies ($105). I found a pair of rain boots with bows on them to replace the Kate Spade ones!
- O'Clock gold face watch ($50.67). Fun, sleek, stylish alternative to the red patent Timex I always wear.
What are you hoping Santa will bring you?