A pretty bottle of perfume on your vanity, new nail polishes for a spring pedicure, a lipstick that makes one feel devastatingly elegant...it's amazing how small beauty indulgences can make us feel so good. Givenchy is giving one lucky Solo Lisa reader even more reasons to indulge with an eclectic assortment of beauty and fragrance products, all bearing their sophisticated prismatic and silver-and-black packaging:
- Vernis Please nail polishes in 'Island Lagoon', an iridescent blue, and 'Blooming Pink', a bright cream coral (value $17 each). These colours were available on a limited basis in 2010 but aren't available anymore. The blue and coral shades are perfectly suited for the warm summer ahead.
- Dance with Givenchy fragrance (value $60; available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart). Notes of jasmine, ylang ylang, apple, mandarin, wood, musk, and vanilla blend together to create a fresh, sweet scent that captures the spontaneity of a young Parisienne getting ready for a night of dancing in her chic apartment.
- Givenchy Hot Couture fragrance (value $90; available at Sephora). Sweet raspberry nectar, magnolia and ambered vetiver combine into a scent that's at once sweet and powdery, fruity and floral.
- Rouge Interdit lipstick in 'Voluptuous Nude' (value $29; available at Sephora). As far as nude lipsticks go, this one is pretty perfect.
- This contest is open to Canadian and international readers.
- All entries must have some means of contact (Twitter or email). Any entries without a means of contact are disqualified automatically.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me about your springtime beauty rituals , e.g. "I spritz on a floral perfume before leaving the house" or "I can't live without a coral lipstick."
- The contest ends Friday March 30th, 2012, 12pm PST. One winner will be chosen randomly.