If yesterday's outfit post has whetted your appetite for colourful, feminine spring dresses, you're in luck. Shabby Apple has generously agreed to give one lucky Solo Lisa reader the Tuileries dress ($88 value) pictured above. It's the bright yellow version of the L'Opera dress I wore for my outfit post. Flattering cut, fully lined, and made from a cotton lawn material perfect for spring and summer--all in all, a pretty ideal piece if you want to channel this season's colourful brights trend.
Interested? Here's how to enter:
- This contest is open to Canadian and international readers.
- All entries must have some means of contact (Twitter, email, blog). Any entries without a means of contact are disqualified automatically.
- 'Like' Shabby Apple on Facebook and leave a comment on this post telling me you've done so. (required)
- Follow @ShabbyApple on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you've done so. (optional, +1 entry)
- Leave me a comment telling me how you'd style the Tuileries dress, or where you'd wear it. (optional, +1 entry)
- The contest ends Thursday March 15th, 2012, 12pm PST. One winner will be chosen randomly.
- Sorry, exchanges on the winning dress are not possible.
P.S. Feel like doing some shopping? Shabby Apple is also offering Solo Lisa readers 10% off their purchases for the next 30 days. Just use the code sololisa10off during checkout.