Haute World gave me the Stylish Blogger Award along with a tag: I have to list 10 things that make up my unique style.
- To keep from showing too much skin, I layer white tanks and tees under strappy sun dresses and revealing tank tops.
- I prefer silver jewelry to gold most of the time.
- My perfect outfit is a combination of fashion, function, and comfort. I have to feel confident and comfortable in it; it has to keep me cool or hot depending on the weather; and it has to be cute!
- Friends describe my style as "classic with a touch of whimsy and a love of detail."
- Favourite colours of the moment: black, gray, cream, white, cobalt blue, turquoise, hot pink.
- My Chanel 2.55 has become something of a style signature. I've actually been recognized by readers as "Solo Lisa" because of it!
- I'd rather have a few quality handbags that are versatile and stylish and get a lot of use than lots of cheaper handbags I can only use on very specific occasions.
- Jackets and coats are my biggest weakness. The perfect little blazer or jacket over a tee and jeans elevates an outfit.
- Most days, I either put my hair in a ponytail or leave it down.
- My uniform on salsa days: a cute top, dangly statement earrings, jeans, and ballroom shoes.