- The rain-soaked patio of our bed and breakfast.
- My jewelry and the boy's phone on the B & B room's side table.
- Navy blue Keds: walking shoes for the weekend.
- I wore a blue dress with coral trim for Megan's wedding.
- The beautifully decorated reception area at Beaver Point Hall.
- The bride looked radiant and the groom was so dapper in his red polka dot bow tie. Congratulations Megan and Michael!
- "Let's do a shoe shot for my blog!" My Kelsi Dagger ruffle sandals, Megan's sunny yellow Fluevogs.
- Since Megan and Michael have been wearing their engagement rings for the last year, they thought it was silly to take them off and pretend to exchange them during the ceremony. So they exchanged ring pops instead while proclaiming "I'm sweet on you!" and "I choo-choo-choose you!"
- Harbour in Ganges village
- Random mural in the village
- Forest fire sign over the fire department
- Stopping for organic jersey milk cheese at Moonstruck Farm. The boy and I bought Tomme D'Or (a hard yellow cheese with some fruity and nutty notes) and an ash-ripened Camembert.
- One of many picturesque views
- Browsing the new and secondhand books at Black Sheep Books in the village.
Saltspring Island Photo Diary
Posted by Lisa