1. Evgeni Plushenko skating to "Sex Bomb." Nance in France forwarded this gem to me, and I swear, I have never laughed so hard at a figure skating routine. Oh, and just to clarify, Plushenko is not the fedora-wearing Russian I talked about in this post.
2. Starbucks espresso cups and saucers. They make perfectly adorable makeup brush holders.
3. Yerba Buena's "Sugar Daddy." Any group that can sample Celia Cruz, sing in two languages, and feature John Leguizamo monologues all in one song is tops in my books. In other news, thanks to Mr. Leguizamo, my new 2009 pick-up line will be "I like it sweet an' low too but I'm no artificial sweetener, baby." Now if I can only pull it off with the sort of bravado that he has...
4. Peel Designs. I discovered this local label on the weekend when I ventured up to Main Street and bought the 'Anthology' cardigan in black. Its clean lines and basic yet demure quality make it the perfect layering piece. Now I'm drooling over the sweet, girly designs on Peel's website. Note to self: See if I can arrange an interview with Peel's designer, Megan Berks.
5. WendyB's squirrel necklace. I've been wearing the squirrel layered with a white gold/diamond necklace I received as a gift ages ago and I just can't stop. In fact, I've started working my outfits around the squirrel, wearing as many V-necks and scoop-necks as possible.
Thanks to my friend Felix for snapping this pic! (Click to enlarge)
P.S. This is my 400th post, believe it or not! Time flies when you're having fun in the blogosphere. To all you awesome peeps out there, thanks for taking the time to read what I'm writing. :-)