Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tis Serendipity has given me this fantastic "Your Blog is Fabulous" award along with these kind words:
"Her blog is almost like a magazine in that it covers so many different topics ranging from fashion to beauty to events and everyday happenings. She gives great sartorial advice to fellow readers and makes me wish it were snowing now in S'pore so that I could try out her great tips on layering."
Thanks, Tis Serendipity! If you want snow, I will gladly swap weather systems with you for a day.
Now, to pass this award on to 5 fabulous blogs that always put a smile on my face:
1. Asian Cajuns: Lauren and Catherine never fail to impress me with their irrepressible spirit, their command of art history, and their sharp eye for the inspiration behind fast fashion knock-offs. I love how they feature the best of their own backyard (Atlanta and Decatur) on their blog.
2. Already Pretty: Sal's motto for Already Pretty is "Helping you recognize your own beauty, one post at a time," and she does just that. Sal serves up a daily dose of positive body image attitude and candid style advice, and is by turns eloquent and downright hilarious.
3. Daddy Likey: I've been a fan of Winona's for years. Years! In other news, I'd love to attend a dinner party with the Five Men, Martin, and Woodrow some time. With Martin's aptitude for polishing off scraps and Woodrow's love of wooden furniture, I won't have to clear the table (there won't be one after dinner).
4. Oh Lady E: I came across Oh Lady E's blog via Wendy Brandes Jewelry and now I can't stop reading. The Lady has attitude and humour and her posts are always interesting.
5. Wendy Brandes Jewelry: Wendy is on my Twitter, Facebook, and blogroll. We met up in NYC and I've whored my blog out for her causes several times already (the NieNie auction and the 2008 Weblog Awards come to mind). If I were stalking her, I'm sure I've done almost everything there is to do except smell her hair.
Posted by Lisa