- Good health. People who have it take it for granted (guilty as charged), people who don't would pay any price to achieve it. I don't often think of it, but when I do I thank my lucky stars that any ailments I have are usually minor and/or curable in a short period of time.
- Holding a hot cup of coffee or tea when I have cold hands.
- A clean, uncluttered room. I have this organizational philosophy of "everything in its place" and it makes me nuts when stuff piles up where it's not supposed to. At the end of the week, shoes I've worn go back in their boxes, sweaters and coats are aired and hung up, junk piling up on my desk gets sorted and thrown out.
- The boy, obviously!
- Sleeping in on the weekends.
- High-speed Internet connections.
- Finding cool costume jewelry at a great price (H&M and Forever 21 are my go-to destinations for these cheap thrills).
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Gorgeous Ambika of Into the Fray tagged me to list some of the things that make me happy. Hey, why not? Any time is a good time to reflect and count the blessings in one's life. So, without further ado, here are seven things that make me happy...