Any style aficionado worth his/her salt knows that belts can tie a whole look together. From defining waists to giving oversize garments some shape, the right belt makes an outfit. This is why I'm very excited to partner with Brave Leather--a Canadian leather goods company that produces all of its accessories in Canada--to offer 4 lucky readers a beautiful leather belt valued between $110 and $135:
- The Amana has a minimalist origami feel with its foldover leather clasp and complete lack of hardware. Belt it over an oversize oxford shirt or a tunic.
- You can't go wrong with classic leopard in the form of the Makani. Use it to add a touch of animal-print luxe to ladylike ensembles.
- The Chim is a great choice for adding edgy polish to a dainty look.
- The luxe bohemian vibe of the Delphine would go well with silky summer dresses.
Here's how to enter:
- This contest is open to Canadian Solo Lisa readers only starting from January 13th. The contest closes on February 14th, 2012 at 12pm PST. 4 winners (1 for each belt style) will be chosen when the contest closes.
- Follow @BraveLeather on Twitter. (required)
- Leave a comment on this post telling me you've followed Brave Leather on Twitter, your Twitter handle, and your favourite belt. Any comments missing any of the pieces of information listed above are disqualified, so make sure you have everything! (required)
For additional entries, you can do any or all of the following:
- 'Like' Brave Leather on Facebook and leave a comment telling me you've done so along with a means of contact (Twitter, blog, or email). (optional, +1 entry)
- Check out the Brave Leather online shop and leave a comment telling me your favourite belt along with a means of contact (Twitter, blog, or email). (optional, +1 entry)
- Tweet: I just entered the @BraveLeather x @SoloLisa belt giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/7xk2ck7 (optional, +1 entry)