- Top (from London)
- Skirt (Target)
- Lace tights (Charlotte Russe) worn over teal tights (Gap)
- Heels (Colcci via Fine Finds)
- Pearl stud earrings (Claire's)
- Bracelet and necklace (Howling Dog)
- Purse (Chanel)
I had a great time catching up with familiar faces and snapping some party pics. The collage below, clockwise from the left:
- Stylish party-goers Paulo Vallejo and Miranda Sam
- A sampling of Noir's in-house brand of dramatic false lashes
- Joyce looking radiant
- The decor motif was elegant black-and-white, including these neat metal cutout faux chandeliers and a patterned curtain and walls.
- The front desk became a bar serving rosé and appies.
- Models from JK Models sported a full set of extensions, the $35 half set of extensions (aka "Le Fling"), and rhinestone-bedecked false lashes.
P.S. Don't forget about my Sex and the City tour tickets giveaway! Remember that the tickets don't expire, so even if you're thinking about going to New York you should go for it. Click here for the full rules and to enter. Good luck!