It's been ages since I've done one of my Most Coveted lists, so let's kick off the year with a list of 5 things I love at the moment, shall we?
1. The Laundress Wool and Cashmere spray (available at Kiss & Makeup) is a godsend for dryclean-only cashmere sweaters that are likely to shrink in the wash. The anti-bacterial, non-toxic formula contains cedarwood, pine needle oil, spices and lemon zest and is designed to repel moths, remove odor and condition yarns. Spritz some on your favourite sweater and steam it to cut down on trips to the drycleaners. This also brings me to the next item on the list...
2. The Rowenta steam brush (available at London Drugs) turned out to be $50 well spent this summer as I steamed my way through delicate silks, wrinkled shirts and creased bottoms without ever touching an ironing board. It's just big enough to steam an entire garment in less than a minute but small enough to travel well. If you're still contemplating whether to take the plunge and purchase a steamer, I highly recommend it. It'll be a game-changer in your laundry routine, promise.
3. As a hardcore stationery hoarder, it's pretty hard to resist the nostalgic charm of Rifle Paper Co. Florida-based illustrator Anna Bond infuses just the right amount of childlike whimsy and homespun stylishness into her greeting cards and paper products. Pick up a Valentine's Day card for your sweetheart or stock up on pretty all-occasion note cards.
4. Finding new ways to wear sterling silver jewelry I already own: creative, yes, but also a way to keep me from becoming bored and wanting to shop. Pictured above: Filou acorn necklace and bunny ring, Wendy Brandes squirrel necklace and exclamation point ring.
5. My Joules 'Evedon' wellies. I know I've already talked about them here and here. But whenever it rains really hard and I wear my wellies, I feel extra smug and cozy knowing that my feet and legs will stay dry.
P.S. If you haven't entered my Brave belts giveaway yet, do it now!