About two weeks ago, I stopped by The Bay's flagship store downtown for the Beauty and the Boy fashion show with my friend and fellow Stylefinds writer, Miranda. Miranda did a fantastic job capturing the fashion and fun of the event here. Anyway, this is what I was wearing that day. I seem to be loving the gray and the "tanks layered over white tees" look lately.
- Gray racerback tank (from Mexico)
- White V-neck tee (Suzy Shier)
- Dark-wash skinny jeans (Banana Republic)
- Diamond stud earrings
- Silver heart pendant (Coach)
- Flower corsage pin made from beige pinstriped fabric and netting (from an old RW & Co blazer)
- Black leather pumps (Paolo Corelli)
I swear, that's the camera's shadow on my chest and not some weird stain! I didn't even notice it until I uploaded the photo.